Monday, March 9, 2009

My New Wheels




I think my husband did a pretty good job picking out my bike. It is a very nice shade of purple and I really like the feel of it. I only road it for about two minutes on Saturday because we had to go to my Mom's Birthday party. I can't wait to get on it again. My daughter loves her new bike too. My husband got her a Disney Princess bike with cute little streamers and a water bottle. She looks so cute on it.

Today I ordered a pull behind trailer for the kids and an infant bike helmet from Amazon. It was actually about $30.00 cheaper then Wal-mart and we got free shipping. I hope they come soon so we can take the kids to the park and ride around. My husband doesn't know yet but I ordered myself a more comfy seat. The one it came with is so hard and uncomfortable and I was only on the bike for two minutes.

I can't tell you how excited I am about getting this bike. I feel like a kid again. I haven't ridden in over 5 years maybe closer to 10. I forgot how good it feels to get on a bike and go. I think we are going to have a great time this summer taking family bike rides.


6 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

cute bike!!

wildfluffysheep said...

Nice wheels, missus! :D *jealous*

TJ said...

I was going to tell you to get a comfy seat. My butt hurt for days when I went on a ride with my boyfriend (and his new bike) so I ordered one that was super cushiony and it made out next ride much more enjoyable. My bike is purple too! Your husband did a good job!

:)tj

Lucrecia said...

That is so awesome! I hope you have many many hours of fun!

Felicia said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!

Best wishes to you on your journey!

*huggles*
=0)

Mama Bear June said...

Love the new wheels! I hear you on the seat problems. I've had a hard time finding a seat that doesn't hurt my hiney. I was kind of itching to get out on mine, then it snowed again today after several nice days (when my arm was in a cast!)
Path to Health

Blog Widget by LinkWithin