Monday, March 2, 2009

My Little Secret

Sorry about not posting this weekend. My husband turned 30 yesterday so I spent the weekend doing a lot of cooking and cleaning. I will say that I have the best husband in the world. He did all of my grocery shopping on Sat. and Sunday (coupons and all). I really saved me a lot of time.
I was able to fit in a little exercise on Saturday but not yesterday because I was to busy getting ready for my husband's party. I plan to exercise today, tomorrow and Wednesday which is not the five days this week that I planned but still not bad.
I am very proud of the way I ate this weekend. On Saturday I took my daughter to a birthday party and did not eat any cake or ice cream I ate a small bowl of ham and bean soup and a 1/2 slice of pizza. Surprisingly I wasn't even tempted by the other stuff. Yesterday I didn't have any of my husbands Birthday cake or ice cream either. Again not even tempted. This is a new thing for me. I am usually the one that can't control myself around any sweets.
Do you want to know my little secret? Make sure you read my posts this week I will reveal it sometime before the end of the week. I know this is kind of mean but I want to make sure it is really working before I claim that it works. I'm not doing anything crazy if that is what you are thinking. What I am doing does seem to be working for me as you can see by the way I was able to control my appetite this weekend. I will let you know for sure very soon. Sorry.
I also have a new snack find that I will tell you about later today. I can't wait for you to see a picture of it. It is so good. My Mom is doing weight watchers and she has been telling me about a lot of good things she has been finding or cooking. I will try to share them with you as she tells me. She has a lot of great ideas. Thanks Mom!


5 comments:

Gigi said...

No cake or ice cream?! You have nerves of steel. Good for you. Will tune in for the secret.

spunkysuzi said...

I looking forward to hearing all about it :)

TJ said...

The suspense is killing me! lol

:)tj

biz319 said...

Happy Belated B-day to your hubby!

And kudos on not having any cake - I could go the rest of my life without eating cake and ice cream - its the damn potato chips and Doritos that are my nemesis! (not sure I spelled that right!) :D

Matt said...

Can't wait to hear too....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin