Monday, March 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



My friend Bonnie over at Seriously Too: Weight For It! has given me a blog award! Thank you Bonnie!!!

The rules to this blog award say I have to list 7 things I love and then pass it on to 7 bloggers I love.

Here is my list:


I Love my God.
I Love my hubbie.
I Love my daughters.
I Love to eat.
I Love to blog.
I Love feeling healthier.
I Love the way I feel after exercising.


Now for the 7 blogs I love to read:

money saving mommy
Scale Junkie
Tj's Test Kitchen
Chubbie Chica
Running Through Life
Weight Watchers Blog
Down With Fat


There are so many others that I would like to list but I can only list 7. I love all of the blogs I follow. Check them out on my sidebar.


4 comments:

TJ said...

:) Thanks so much Jessica!

:)tj

Bella said...

I just found your blog from HYC, and I am so glad I did! I can't wait to catch up on all you've been doing by going back and reading the blog posts.

You look fabulous!

Christy said...

Yay! Congrats on your award. You are doing great! I cannot believe how great you look in your pictures. The change is totally noticable.

money-savingmommy said...

Thanks Jessica!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin