Friday, March 27, 2009

How I Stay Motivated To Exercise





I found this exercise chart over at Heather's blog, The Weight Watchers Chick. Heather is a Weight Watchers Leader and has a really great blog. I read it all the time and I am always finding new ideas and recipes from her.

I used the calender this month and I have found it very motivating. I also printed one for my daughter and we put stickers on them every time we exercise. It sounds kind of silly but it really is motivating to see how much you have exercised. If I don't see many stickers I know that I am slacking.

This is definitely something that I am going to continue to do each month. I put mine on the front of my fridge (next to my Fridge Front Friday list) so that I see it every time I open the door.

If you are interested in using this calender to motivate yourself to exercise more you can click here for the link to Heather's Calender. I'm not sure if she posts an update each month but if she doesn't you can always make one using Microsoft Word or Works.

I hope this chart helps you as much as it has helped me this month. Enjoy!


7 comments:

commoncentsmom.com said...

Hi Jessica, what a great way to stay motivated.

Wanted to let you know I blogged about you over on my blog!

Mama Bear June said...

Oh, cool calendar. I might have to print one out for April. Glad you are feeling better and back on track. Love the photos of your lunch. Sweet faces of the babies and the mommies. :-D Love your fridge lists, too.

Wendy said...

i have that same calendar on my fridge as well! I color in the days i work out with a marker. i do like the sticker idea too. isnt it amazing what a little calendar like that can do to movitivate you. it really does work.

wildfluffysheep said...

What a great idea! I am going to do this immediately :D

Becca said...

That's a much better way than my attempt at keeping a spreadsheet of workouts. I think that lasted 2-3 days...then someone got sick or was teething and I just remembered I had made one when I read this. Oops.

Marya said...

Maybe a visual will help me...I will have to try that soon.

TheCrazyCrabb said...

Hey there! maybe trying this would work....or a workout at a local gym with friends. ;O)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin