Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Low Calorie Snack



So I haven't abandoned Little Debbie all together. On Saturday my Mom told me about these 100 calorie Little Debbie Snow Puffs. She promised me that they were big and very filling. I will say that when I opened my first one up I really didn't think it looked that big but I figured I would still give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The bottom layer is like a soft chocolate cookie and the top is a big marshmallow puff topped with coconut. They are so good and they taste like a combination of rich chocolate and marshmallow. The marshmallow is really thick and gooey and it takes several minutes to eat. To me that is really important. I hate taking 2 points for a snack that I eat in two bites. If you haven't tried these you really should. The greatest part of these for me is that I didn't feel the need to eat another as soon as I was done with it. Surprisingly it satisfied my craving and filled me up. I can't say that about many 100 calorie snacks. Way to go Little Debbie!


2 comments:

okaynowpush said...

Jessica, thanks for the contact information for your hair stylist Joy. I thought your hair cut was great when I saw you this morning. You are an inspiration for sure...with your weight loss and adventurous spirit. If only I would be brave enough to cut my hair. Keep on keeping on, you are doing amazingly well. -Heather Hottenstein

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks so much Heather! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin