Posting your a list of goals and motivations on the front of your fridge is the perfect way to remind yourself to stay on track. Please post your Fridge Front Friday List on your site and link it back to mine, post it in the comment section below or just post it on your fridge (or all three if you would like :)).
I will start us off with my Fridge Front Friday List for the week. I plan to print my list and put it on my fridge and read a few of these if not all of them each time I look at the fridge.
Jessica's Fridge Front Friday List
1. You lost 19.6 pounds! Yippee!!!
2. You have to wear a bathing suit to Seasame Place this summer!
3. Remember how good it feels right after you exercise.
4. You are almost in a size 14. WOW!
1. Every bite counts. You need to take points for every single bite.
2. Are you tracking your points today? How many do you have left?
3. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise
1. Are you really hungry?
2. Stay away from the Chocolate :)
3. Drink your water
Goals for the week:
1. Exercise at least 5 days this week.
2. Eat lots fruits and veggies.
3. Track my points every day.
4. Don't go over my points.
5. Don't eat all of my extra points for the week.
6. Drink lots of water.