Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free Domino's Pizza

Update: Sorry everyone. Domino's is no longer offering this promotion. I guess they gave away more pizza's then they were expecting.

Click HERE to go to the Domino's Website and click on the online coupons and type the word BAILOUT. Then add a medium pizza with one topping (I didn't add a topping to save on points) and proceed to the checkout. If you don't want toppings but the rest of your family does you can add a topping to half of your pizza and leave the other half cheese. If your area is participating in this deal, the medium pizza will be free of charge with store pickup. Make sure it shows up free before you place your order.

I am so excited. No cooking tonight! I will make up a salad to have with the pizza and we will have a nice little point friendly meal.

Let me know if you are able to get it in your area. Enjoy!


6 comments:

Melisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I will try this this afternoon. Of course, I may still have to whip something up for myself cuz the kids will probably easily polish off a medium all by themselves! :)

Melisa said...

Thanks for sharing this Jessica! I will have to try it this afternoon. Of course I may still have to make something for myself since my kids can probably polish off a medium all by themselves but they will enjoy the break from my point friendly meals. :)

Lucrecia said...

Bailout - haha! I won't be trying this because I don't think I could resist. I might to got Melisa's and just smell hers though, she seems really committed to trying it :-)

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

That's the best part for me. I don't have to resist. I eat two slices and a large salad and I'm a happy girl. Each slice is only a few points :).

AmyG said...

Just to let you know, it's no longer working. Guess they gave away more medium pizzas than they thought they would, lol.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks Amy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin