Sunday, March 29, 2009

And The Winner Is......

I found out last night the winner of the prize I am giving away at the 5 Minutes For Mom Ultimate Blog Party. The prize that I am giving away is the Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred DVD and The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook: Budget Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love.

And the winner is Natalie from Normal To Natalie! I am so excited. I actually follow Natalie's blog so it is so nice to give the prize to someone I know. I found Natalie's blog a few weeks ago and I really enjoy it. Click here to check it out.

Congratulations Natalie! I am so excited that you won this prize. You will have to let all of us know if you like the Cookbook. I haven't bought one for myself yet but I am very interested to find out what it is like. I hope you enjoy your prize! Please email me with your shipping information when you get a chance.

For anyone else interested in these products they can be purchased at a reasonable price on Amazon. Click here for the 30 Day Shred and here for the Biggest Loser Cookbook.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so excited that I won this prize! I really NEEDED this prize and not the mixer that would have made me want to bake something! I can't wait to try out some of the new recipes in the book!!!!

thanks for offering such a great prize!

Kelley said...

Hey! Thanks for following my recipe site (www.heywhatscooking.blogspot.com). I hope that you've found some recipes that you can use there. Congratulations on your weight loss and thank you for sharing your efforts with the rest of us. I also have a weight loss blog but I'm so ashamed of my starting weight that I'm not ready to share it just yet; however, I have now lost a total of 51 pounds and am feeling SO much better. I look forward to reading through your blog posts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin