I am so excited about this week. I didn't do every thing perfectly but I did try very hard to follow my goals for the week. The good new is that when I stepped on the scale this morning I weighted 202.5. That is a loss of 2.7 lbs and a total loss of 14.1 pounds lost. "Onederland" here I come! It is hard to believe that next week I could be in the 100's. I am so excited.
1. Exercise: This week I wanted to exercise five times but I only exercised 4 times because my daughter had a stomach virus. Honestly I had a really hard time making myself exercise this week. Maybe I need to change up my routine a little. I have been doing Jillian Micheals every time and maybe I am getting bored with it. I hope it gets warm sooner so I can take the girls on a walk. That may be a good way to change things up.
2. Track my points every day: I did great with this throughout the week. I tracked every single thing I ate and I ended up with .5 points left at the end of the week.
3. Exercise points: I decided last week that I was going to try to not eat my exercise points. I ended up not putting them on my WW tracker so I wouldn't think that I had them to eat. It really worked and I didn't eat a single one.
4. Water: I drank a ton of water this week.
5. Late night eating: I didn't get up to eat in the middle of the night this week. This is a huge accomplishment considering my daughter did not want to sleep much for three nights because of her stomach virus.
6. Snacking: I didn't snack as much as usual this week. This is part of my little secret. I will share it with you in a post later today.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate a ton of veggies this week. I think it really helped to keep me fuller. I didn't eat much fruit this week because I spent a lot of my budget on my husbands birthday party which meant I had to cut back on fruit. I plan to buy a lot this week. I am really hungry for cantaloupe. I hope it is on sale.
Overall I had a great week and I hope to have another great one next week so that at next weigh in I can say I am in "Onderland". :) That would be so exciting. As for goals I plan to keep them the same as last week. I will post them below.
Goals for the week:
1. Don't eat my exercise points.
2. Eat more fruit and veggies.
3. Track my points every day.
4. Stay within my points.
5. Exercise 5 days this week.
6. Drink lots of water.
7. Don't snack as much.
8. No eating in the middle of the night.
Make sure you check back later today. I will be posting about my little weight loss secret. :)