I really can't believe it has been twelve weeks since I started my weight loss journey. This last week flew by especially fast. What a crazy week I had. With all of us being sick I really did not have much time to think about planning and exercising. This really threw me off track.
I can see now how much I depend on my meal planning. It was awful not knowing what I was going to eat for meals this week. I was just grabbing whatever we had in the fridge when I was hungry. Not a good idea. It makes dieting so much harder.
When I stepped on the scale this morning the number I saw was 196.4 pounds. I am thrilled because I really didn't know how I was going to do this week. It was so stressful and I only exercised once. I know I didn't lose much but at least I didn't gain. I am actually up a few ounces from Saturday but I'm OK with that.
I am fully recovered, my house is mostly cleaned and I am ready to get back on track. I am getting ready to head to the gym and then when I get home I am going to sit down and plan our meals for this week and make a grocery list. I am really excited to be back on track. It was depressing being to sick and tired to eat right and exercise.
This brings me to a total loss of 20.2 pounds. I am so glad I am still down 20 pounds. I would have been really embarrassed having to tell all of you that I am no longer down 20 :). Kind of silly but it keeps me motivated.
My mom is taking me shopping for my Birthday on Saturday so I would like to lose another pound or so by then. So here's to a great workout at the gym today and tomorrow :).
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I only made it to the gym once this week.
2. Track My Points Every Day: I tracked my points almost every day this week. Pretty good for being sick.
3. Exercise Points: I didn't have many to eat and I think I ate them all.
4. Water: I didn't drink as much water as usual. I did get myself back on track yesterday.
5. Late night eating: It was more early morning eating for me this week. That stupid (big) piece of chocolate.
6. Snacking: I didn't really snack this week. Just didn't have the time or energy.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did good until Sunday and then it went downhill from there. I do have a lot of salad mix and apples in my fridge that I plan to eat this week.
So not a great week for me but at least I didn't gain any weight back. I'm not sure how I didn't gain but all I can think is that I burned lots of calories when I wasn't sleeping the three nights that I was up with my daughter.
This week I plan to get back on track and lose a few pounds. I feel so much better when I am eating healthy and exercising. I guess this week was a good reminder of that.
Have a great week!