I had another great week. I really worked hard on eating right and exercising as much as possible and I think the scale really showed that this morning.
When I stepped on the scale this morning the number I saw was 197 pounds. Very exciting but of course I wanted more. Why can't I just be happy with every loss instead of thinking that I would have liked to have lost just a little more? Crazy!
This brings me to a total loss of 19.6 pounds. I really wanted to be telling you that is was 20 pounds this week but unfortunately I missed it by just a few ounces. Oh well. Hopefully next week.
I am going brides maid dress shopping on Saturday and my goal is to be down 20 pounds by then. I think I can do it. I will let you know and if I remember my camera I will post some pictures.
1. Exercise: This week was exciting for me because I joined the gym. I am really glad that I finally did it and for $20.00 a month you just can't beat that price. I went to the gym on Friday, Monday and Wednesday and had some really great workouts. I feel so good when I am done and it is so relaxing to have some time to myself. I didn't do any Jillian Micheals this week because on the days that I wasn't at the gym I was out walking or riding my bike to get a little extra exercise.
2. Track My Points Every Day: Again I tracked every point. I even had a few days where I didn't eat all of my points. I just wasn't hungry. This is very unusual for me.
3. Exercise Points: Again this week I did not eat any of my exercise points. It is really helping that I plan all of my meals out every week. Then I don't get stressed about what I am going to eat and just grab something unhealthy. I always have something in the fridge to eat for when I get hungry. Also, it has helped that we didn't go out to eat at all this week. We did get Subway on Saturday to take on our picnic but that was the extent of our going out to eat.
4. Water: I drank lots of water this week. I am still enjoying my Crystal Light drinks.
5. Late night eating: I am hoping that I am finally through the point where I feel the need to eat in the middle of the night. I haven't done it in weeks and I hope I don't ever feel that need to get out of bed just to eat ever again.
6. Snacking: My snacking was very minimal this week. When I did grab a snack it was usually a Fiber One bar.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruits and veggies this week. This week my big thing was eating salads with apples on them. I love the taste and I get my fruits and veggies in all at once. It's very filling this way. I think I had a salad every day this week.
So I had a great week and can't wait to go brides maid dress shopping on Saturday. I'm shocked that I am actually saying that because eleven weeks ago I would have dreaded trying on dresses. I really think it is going to be fun to see how different my body really looks when I try those dresses on. Maybe then it will hit home that I have lost almost 20 pounds.
I hope you all have a great week and I hope that next week I will be telling you that I lost 20 pounds!!!