Thursday, March 12, 2009

And The Number Is... Week 10 Weigh In

I am so excited to be writing this post today. Mostly because when I started this journey I wasn't even sure if I could make it 10 weeks. The first few weeks were pretty difficult. But I am also excited about the progress I have made throughout these ten weeks.

When I got on the scale this morning I could hardly believe my eyes. The number on the scale was 199.6!!! That's right I am officially in the one hundreds. This to me is the most exciting accomplishment. I want to squeal every time I look at that number. It has been so hard for me the past few months to look at the scale and see that big 2 every time I weighed myself and typing it onto this computer screen was even harder. I have finally made my way past that and I am determined to never go back to that point.

1. Exercise: I did my Jillian Micheals video three days this week. I wanted to do more but I kept talking myself out of it. I really think I need to join the gym.

2. Track My Points Every Day: I was awesome at this. I tracked every point and didn't cheat once. I actually had a few of my extra points left for the week.

3. Exercise Points: Again this week I did not eat any of my exercise points.

4. Water: I drank lots of water this week.

5. Late night eating: I didn't get up to eat in the middle of the night this week.

6. Snacking: I rarely snacked this week. It seems to get easier every week.

7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruit and veggies this week. My daughter ad I eat chocolate fondue with a ton of fruit on Friday night. This was my four year old daughters request so I couldn't say no just because I am trying to lose weight. So we went to the store and got a ton of fruit and a bag of chocolate chips. We cut up the fruit and melted the chocolate and had our little Melting Pot at home. We all really enjoyed it. I was just very careful to only dip the very bottom of my fruit in the chocolate and take the point for it. It was well worth every point! I also ate a salad almost every day.


As you can see I had a really great week. I wish every week could be this easy. I am now at a total loss of 17 pounds. Sometimes it seems like a slow loss for me losing 17 pounds in 10 weeks but on the other hand it also seems really huge. I lost 17 pounds!!! I am super excited and now I can wait to reach a 20 pound loss.


15 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

Awesome!! You've had a great week this week :)
And to get into onederland?? Priceless!!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

spunkysuzi,
I couldn't have put it better myself. Priceless!!! You are so right.
Thanks.
Jessica

Shelley said...

Congratulations!!! You are doing so well and your hard work is paying off - woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Onderland!

A hug congrats to you!!!!!!!!!

Jo
http://282point5.blogspot.com/

wildfluffysheep said...

Nice one on the travels into onderland :D check you out! Glad you had a great week! I can't wait to make to twenty pounds too!

Keep it up, missus!

Ashley said...

Oh dear 100s. How amazing that must be. I have a long way to go, but I can dream about it...

Great job on the loss! You're doing so great.

Lucrecia said...

Congrats on hitting onderland!!! Its days like this that make the hard work worth it huh?

Bonnie said...

Good for you hitting the onederland mark! Doing a happy dance for you!!!

biz319 said...

Welcome to Onederland!!! Yahoo - doing the happy dance for you!

Matt said...

YES!!! Way to go!!! Amazing. Keep going!

MackAttack said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting that you are in one-derland!

Lori said...

Bravo!!!

TJ said...

YIPEEEE!!! ONDERLAND!!!!

:)tj

Crystal said...

Congratulations! I cannot wait until I hit onederland. Great job!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks so much for all of the support!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin