I am so excited to be writing this post today. Mostly because when I started this journey I wasn't even sure if I could make it 10 weeks. The first few weeks were pretty difficult. But I am also excited about the progress I have made throughout these ten weeks.
When I got on the scale this morning I could hardly believe my eyes. The number on the scale was 199.6!!! That's right I am officially in the one hundreds. This to me is the most exciting accomplishment. I want to squeal every time I look at that number. It has been so hard for me the past few months to look at the scale and see that big 2 every time I weighed myself and typing it onto this computer screen was even harder. I have finally made my way past that and I am determined to never go back to that point.
1. Exercise: I did my Jillian Micheals video three days this week. I wanted to do more but I kept talking myself out of it. I really think I need to join the gym.
2. Track My Points Every Day: I was awesome at this. I tracked every point and didn't cheat once. I actually had a few of my extra points left for the week.
3. Exercise Points: Again this week I did not eat any of my exercise points.
4. Water: I drank lots of water this week.
5. Late night eating: I didn't get up to eat in the middle of the night this week.
6. Snacking: I rarely snacked this week. It seems to get easier every week.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruit and veggies this week. My daughter ad I eat chocolate fondue with a ton of fruit on Friday night. This was my four year old daughters request so I couldn't say no just because I am trying to lose weight. So we went to the store and got a ton of fruit and a bag of chocolate chips. We cut up the fruit and melted the chocolate and had our little Melting Pot at home. We all really enjoyed it. I was just very careful to only dip the very bottom of my fruit in the chocolate and take the point for it. It was well worth every point! I also ate a salad almost every day.
As you can see I had a really great week. I wish every week could be this easy. I am now at a total loss of 17 pounds. Sometimes it seems like a slow loss for me losing 17 pounds in 10 weeks but on the other hand it also seems really huge. I lost 17 pounds!!! I am super excited and now I can wait to reach a 20 pound loss.