Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weighing In - Part 2

I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice on weighing in more then once a week. It is always helpful to hear ideas from others. I think you all had some really great advice.
I have decided to only post my weigh in once a week but I will be unofficially weighing my self in the middle of each week. I decided to do this because I am hoping it will help me stay on track or some weeks get back on track. I can totally relate to Colleen's comment about the three reasons she only weighs in once a week. I completely agree with everything she said. I can definitely see myself getting discouraged and eating more if I am not losing or celebrating by eating if I am losing. Maybe the twice a week weigh in will not be good for me but I figured it can't hurt to try it for a few weeks. You never know it may be a great thing for me.
Thanks again for all of your advice. I will keep you updated on whether it is working for me or not.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin