Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recipe Of The Day: Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

Yes, it tastes as good as it sounds. Actually it tastes even better then it sounds. This cake is so easy and a great cake to take to picnics or parties. The only problem that I have with this cake is that it isn't really budget friendly but I love it so much that I decided to post it anyway. I figured sometimes we all have to splurge. Especially for chocolate or in this case triple chocolate! I can promise you that if you make this cake you will not be disappointed.

Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake:

Ingredients:
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 (4 serving) box instant JELL-O sugar-free, fat free chocolate
1 (4 serving) box instant JELL-O sugar-free, fat-free white chocolate (or you could use vanilla) pudding
1 cup liquid egg whites or 5 egg whites
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1 cup applesauce (no sugar added)
1 1/2 cups water
1 TBS powdered sugar
cooking spray

Directions:
Mix together cake mix with both boxes of pudding mix. Add egg substitute, water and applesauce and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into a sprayed bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Let cake cool before cutting :)
Yields 16 slices

Nutritional info: (per slice) 196 Calories, 4.6 g. fat, .25 g. fiber


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, yum! Thanks for sharing!

TJ said...

You are a brave woman if you have this in the house right now! lol I love to bake but I have to get it out of the house ASAP! lol Boy does that sound good!

:) tj

tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin