Friday, February 6, 2009

Recipe Of The Day: Chicken Corn Chowder

Check out this recipe that I came across today on the blog Money Saving Mommy. It is for Chicken Corn Chowder which is a favorite of mine. It looks like a very healthy recipe and with so few ingredients I think it will only cost a few dollars to make. Heather (the site's author) writes about great recipes (several which I have found to be low fat)and money saving advice. It really seems like a great blog. Click here to check out her site and the recipe for the Chicken Corn Chowder.
I have been so hungry for soup the past few days. I think I might make this tomorrow. If I decide to make it tomorrow I will post a review.


3 comments:

Kristina said...

Corn Chowder does sound especially delicious all of a sudden.
You've lost 10lbs! Me too!
Congrats!

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Sounds good to me!

Stefani @ Mommy Enterprises

Chubbie Chica said...

Sounds excellent! Keep up the good work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin