Monday, February 9, 2009

Picture Update!



206 Pounds



216.6 Pounds





If you haven't noticed I updated my picture on the side of my blog. I was surprised that I could actually see a little bit of a difference from when I started. When I look in the mirror I really don't see a difference but I do feel a little different in my clothes. So when I saw these pictures next to each other I was really happy. My hard work is paying off little by little. I just have to remember this each time I want to eat something unhealthy.
I plan to post a picture after each ten pounds lost. I can't wait to see the next one.


4 comments:

Gigi said...

You can definitely notice a difference. Good for you and keep up the good work.

Jill said...

I think this is a great idea - taking a pic with every 10 pounds lost! You are doing great - keep it up!

Shrinking Girl said...

I agree with Jill, every 10 pounds is a great milestone to capture. You're looking terrific - you can really see the difference that 10 pounds makes. Congrats!!

Big Girl said...

Those 10 pounds really do make a difference. Congrats on your first 10 pounds!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin