Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Level 2, 30 Day Shred

I just started level 2 of the Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred yesterday. It was a lot harder then I expected but I was able to do it. I was covered in sweat when I was done but I made it through the entire thing. The whole time I was doing it I was thinking "I am so going back to level one next time". LOL.
I'm not really sure if I should be doing level 2 or not. I still feel pretty challenged with most parts of Level 1 but on a few things I started noticing that I wasn't sweating as much and it was feeling easier. I guess in the back of my mind I want to go back to Level 1 because Level 2 is so hard.
Is anyone else doing the 30 Day Shred. When do you move up to the next level?


1 comment:

TJ said...

You go girl...Im sweating just thinking about that workout! lol

:)tj

Blog Widget by LinkWithin