Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Can't Stop Eating Today!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I seem to have this out of control hunger today. Nothing seems to satisfy me. I feel like I have eaten one of everything in the house and I still feel hungry. Well I shouldn't say hungry I just feel the need to eat. I'm not sure if I am just hungry for something I don't have and that's why I'm not satisfied or if it is just that time of the month. Either way I want it to stop. I feel like I am going to gain or at least not lose weight this week because I am eating so much today. I feel like all I can think about is food. Do you guys ever have days like this? Any suggestions?


3 comments:

Karen said...

I definately have days like this from time to time. I would suggest focusing on eating foods that are more filling, like protein (chicken, peanut butter, reduced fat dairy, or eggs/egg whites for example), or things with lots of fiber. (fruits, veggies, whole grains like quinoa or whole wheat pasta or couscous; or even oatmeal). A little healthy fat might help too, you could drizzle some olive oil on your favorite vegetable or something.

Good luck!

TJ said...

I do have days like that! Paint your nails...kinda hinders the ability to eat! :)

Make some popcorn but eat it slowly....I use to scarf mine down but it helps to eat it very slow to make it last. It is my go to snack when Im feeling like I cant stop picking at everything.

:)

money-savingmommy said...

I love TJ's comment about painting your nails. There is a definite truth to that. Can't eat with wet nails! You could also try reading a book too. That usually keeps my mind off of being hungry.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin