Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Found My Coupon Organizer

Heather from thewwchick.blogspot.com sent me a comment today about how she organizes her coupons. She told me that she would take pictures and post about it later. Boy did she ever. You have to check this out. She has made the best coupon organizer that I have ever seen. I love it! I am definitely going to use her idea to create my own coupon organizer. If you read my previous post about organizing coupons you already know that I could not find a coupon organizer that I liked and that fit my needs. I am happy to say that I have found it and I think it is really going to help me save a lot of money. The best part is that you can spend as little or as much money as you want to create your own organizer. You can purchase all of the items you need at walmart and it really does not look that hard to put together. If you are looking for a better way to organizer your coupons you really need to check out Heather's post.

Another great coupon organizer that I found is from Heather at Money Saving Mommy. Heather also had trouble finding the right coupon organizer so she decided to make her own. Click here to check out her great ideas.

Thank you to all who responded to my previous post on coupon organizing. I really loved hearing about how you organize your coupons and it has been so helpful. I will post some pictures of my organizer when I get it put together.


1 comment:

Andra said...

Congrats on finding your dream organizer! I just keep them in a plain white envelope. My tip for organizing coupons is that I *never* clip a coupon that I know I won't use, this keeps the excess away and makes it easier for me to keep them organized.

Another method of saving I learned from a lovely lady on the BPAL.org forums is to check the grocery sales slip for the "amount saved" and then move that amount from my checking to savings account. It's money that would have been spent had I not taken the time to use the coupons and shop the sales. It's a fast and painless way to bulk up the savings account.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin