Friday, February 27, 2009

Fridge Front Friday

If you are new to my site please feel free to join in on Fridge Front Friday.
Please post your Fridge Front Friday List on your site and link it back to mine, post it in the comment section below or just post it on your fridge (or all three if you would like :)).

I really found my list to be helpful this past week. I just wish I would have had one posted on my husbands work bag :). If you don't know what I am talking about you can click here to read my post about my Hershey Kiss binge. I am really glad I had this on my fridge this week because it really did make me think twice about my food choices.

I will start us off with my Fridge Front Friday List for the week. I plan to print my list and put it on my fridge and read a few of these if not all of them each time I look at the fridge.


Jessica's Fridge Front Friday List

Motivation:
1. You lost 11.4 pounds! Whahoo!
2. Remember how good it feels right after you exercise.
3. You are doing great! You are so close to "onederland".
4. You have to wear a bathing suit to Seasame Place this summer!
5. You are so close to fitting in those size 16 jeans.

Reminders:
1. Every bite counts. You need to take points for every single bite.
2. Are you tracking your points today? How many do you have left?
3. Did you do the 30 Day Shred today?
4. Don't eat your exercise points.

READ ME!!!
1. Are you really hungry?
2. Do Not Binge!!!
3. Drink your water

Goals for the week:
1. Not to eat all of my exercise points.
2. Eat more veggies.
3. Track my points every day.
4. Exercise - Do the 30 Day Shred 5 days this week (I love this workout!)
5. Go outside for a walk this week.
6. Lose some weight!


4 comments:

A Very Fairy Princess said...

This is a great idea. I will try to get my own list together. By the way, your 10 lb loss really shows. Isn't it amazing how much of a difference 10 lbs can make? Keep up the good work

Super Squared said...

oops sorry my comment posted under another google account. I don't keep up the very fairy princess anymore :)

Meredith@MerchantShips said...

First of all--way to go!

Just discovered your blog and will be thrilled to learn from you : )

earthmother said...

Great idea to post reminders where you can see them daily!

I've done something similar, in the form of a letter I wrote to myself back when I began this journey. It's been a great motivator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin