If you are new to my site please feel free to join in on Fridge Front Friday.
Please post your Fridge Front Friday List on your site and link it back to mine, post it in the comment section below or just post it on your fridge (or all three if you would like :)).
I really found my list to be helpful this past week. I just wish I would have had one posted on my husbands work bag :). If you don't know what I am talking about you can click here to read my post about my Hershey Kiss binge. I am really glad I had this on my fridge this week because it really did make me think twice about my food choices.
I will start us off with my Fridge Front Friday List for the week. I plan to print my list and put it on my fridge and read a few of these if not all of them each time I look at the fridge.
Jessica's Fridge Front Friday List
1. You lost 11.4 pounds! Whahoo!
2. Remember how good it feels right after you exercise.
3. You are doing great! You are so close to "onederland".
4. You have to wear a bathing suit to Seasame Place this summer!
5. You are so close to fitting in those size 16 jeans.
1. Every bite counts. You need to take points for every single bite.
2. Are you tracking your points today? How many do you have left?
3. Did you do the 30 Day Shred today?
4. Don't eat your exercise points.
1. Are you really hungry?
2. Do Not Binge!!!
3. Drink your water
Goals for the week:
1. Not to eat all of my exercise points.
2. Eat more veggies.
3. Track my points every day.
4. Exercise - Do the 30 Day Shred 5 days this week (I love this workout!)
5. Go outside for a walk this week.
6. Lose some weight!