Friday, February 20, 2009

Fridge Front Friday

If you are new to my site please feel free to join in on Fridge Front Friday.
Please post your Fridge Front Friday List on your site and link it back to mine, post it in the comment section below or just post it on your fridge (or all three if you would like :)).

I will start us off with my Fridge Front Friday List for the week. I plan to print my list and put it on my fridge and read a few of these if not all of them each time I look at the fridge. This list was really helpful last week. It would have been even better if I would have been home all week to look at it. It definitely stopped at least one binge if not more.

Jessica's Fridge Front Friday List

Motivation:
1. You have to wear a bathing suit to Seasame Place this summer!
2. Remember how good it feels right after you exercise.
3. You are doing great! You are so close to "onederland".
4. You lost 10.5 pounds! Whahoo!
5. You are so close to fitting in those size 16 jeans.
6. That beautiful green sweater is waiting in the closet for you. Only a few more pounds and it will fit!

Reminders:
1. Are you tracking your points today? How many do you have left?
2. Did you do the 30 Day Shred today?
.

READ ME!!!
1. Are you really hungry?
2. You can do it. Food is not the answer.
3. Do Not Binge!!!
4. Drink your water

Goals for the week:
1. Lose some weight!
2. Eat more veggies. (I really need to buy some salad mix)
3. Track my points every day.
4. Stay within my points.
5. Exercise - Do the 30 Day Shred 5 days this week (I love this workout!)
6. Go outside for a walk at least two times this week (if the kids are better).
6. Drink lots of water.
7. Don't eat the whole low-fat pumpkin chocolate cake on my kitchen table (I've learned that it really isn't low-fat if you eat all of it ;).) .


2 comments:

Big Girl said...

Great list. I may just print yours and put it on my fridge!

MackAttack said...

I really like your idea of weekly goal setting, I added some to my blog. Thanks for the motivation!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin