Friday, February 13, 2009

Fridge Front Friday

You are all probably thinking "What is Fridge Front Friday?". I will start by telling you that I found a great idea earlier in the week on one of the blogs I read. I am so sorry that I can't remember who's idea it was (I read way too many blogs at 12am, again, sorry). Anyway, the woman posted that she puts a list of goals for the week on the front of her fridge. This got me thinking and that is how I came up with Fridge Front Friday. Every Friday I will post a list of goals and motivations to keep me going for the week. And what better place to post them but the front of the Fridge! The place we all go when we are hungry, bored or feeling a little down. I thought it would be great to see a reminder of why I am trying to lose weight, how I plan to do it and maybe a little something to give me some motivation before I lose it to the dreaded fridge. I am hoping this will help me control some afternoon/pre bedtime binging which seems to be my big problem right now.
I hope you will all join me on fridge front Friday. I would love to see your list of goals and motivations that you plan to post on your fridge. I'm sure if we all post our goals and motivations or a link to your site where you posted your list, in the comments section below, we could all get some really great ideas to help us throughout each week.

Please join me on the new adventure of Fridge Front Friday.

I will start us off with my Fridge Front Friday List for the week. I plan to print my list and put it on my fridge and read a few of these if not all of them each time I look at the fridge.

Jessica's Fridge Front Friday List

Motivation:
1. You are doing great! You are so close to "onederland".
2. Remember how good it feels right after you exercise.
3. How bad do you really want this?
4. You lost 9.6 pounds! Whahoo!
5. You are so close to fitting in those size 16 jeans.
6. That beautiful green sweater is waiting in the closet for you. Only a few more pounds and it will fit!

Reminders:
1. Are you tracking your points today? How many do you have left?
2. Did you do the 30 Day Shred today?
3. Drink your water.

READ ME!!!
1. Are you really hungry?
2. You can do it. Food is not the answer.
3. Do Not Binge!!!

Goals for the week:
1. Lose some weight!
2. Eat more veggies.
3. Track my points every day.
4. Stay within my points and not use as many extra weekly and exercise points. I am going away for the weekend so I think it is going to be hard but I am going to do it.
5. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise
6. Drink lots of water.


4 comments:

money-savingmommy said...

Great list! I think that'll be a great inspiration for you. Let us know how it works! Good luck. My list would read,

1. don't eat the chocolate donuts.
2. don't eat the chocolate donuts.
3. don't eat the chocolate donuts.

I got on the wii fit last night to exercise, so that's been pretty motivating for me to not eat the chocolate donuts.

TJ said...

Great idea...thanks for passing it on. On my fridge I printed out the Weight Watchers filling foods list. When I feel like "grazing" I take a look at the list and see what would be acceptable to snack on. Sometimes I read it and realize that Im not really hungry. :)

:) tj

tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com

Cammy said...

LOVE this idea!! I probably won't get around to it until Saturday, but hopefully you won't take off points for tardiness. :)

Have a great, goal-oriented weekend!

Krist Summer said...

That is a great idea. we all need reminders and goals; I know I can think of a few lists as we speak. great site.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin