Monday, February 9, 2009

Disappointment

Yes, I am kind of disappointed at this moment. I wanted to be in the 100's by the end of this week and I haven't lost an ounce since last Thursday. I have really been watching what I ate and staying within my points which makes it even more disappointing.
It looks like I am not going to make it to the 100's by the time I go to my Aunt's house this weekend. I guess I am going to have to be ok with that. I really shouldn't complain. I have lost 10.5 pounds and I'm sure some more before the weekend. I think I set a unrealistic goal for the week and now it is just making me feel disappointed. At least I learned a lesson from this week. Don't set unrealistic goals. It will only make you feel bad about yourself when you don't meet them. I'm not going to let this disappointment get in the way of my weight loss for the week. I am going to continue to work hard and loss a few pounds. I'm sure I am going to feel better about myself when I lose this week even if I am not in the 100's. I know that I am so close to getting out of the 200's and I am going to be just as thrilled if it happens next week instead of this week.


7 comments:

Gigi said...

You'll get to the 100's soon. Don't be disappointed and too hard on yourself - you've already lost 10.6 pounds in just 5 weeks. That's great progress.

money-savingmommy said...

Don't beat yourself up. I think you're doing a great job! It must be so hard to lose weight and eat healthy while on a budget.

Shrinking Girl said...

I can understand your disappointment but you're doing so well keeping at it. You'll soon see the results on the scale!

TJ said...

Dont get so down on yourself Jessica! That scale will be in "onederland" soon! Keep up the good work and it will happen!!

:) tj

tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com

Super Squared said...

I know how disappointing it can be to "hold" when you just want to keep moving down, but you will get there. Just imagine, if you hadn't been dieting you might have very well been saying "hello" to the 220's by this time. Congrats on your weight loss so far! I admire your sticktoitiveness :)

Kristin said...

Wow! I can see how much 10 pounds makes in your picture!!!!!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks for all of the support. It really made my day. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin