Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Check Out My Burger




I think I'm in love! This burger was so good tonight. It was a Morning Star Farms Grillers Prime. I am always a little leary of these veggie style burgers but they were on sale so I thought I would give them a try. I am so glad I did because it tasted excellent and it wasn't mushy like I expected. I ate it on a 2 point WW bun with one slice of 2% cheese, tomato, onion and ketchup. It was really filling and I feel like I just ate a real cheeseburger. I just wanted to share this with you because I know some of you are probabely leary about this kind of thing but seriously it was excellent. You should give it a try. I am so excited to try some of their other veggie style burgers next time they are on sale. Click here to check out the variety of flavors they have. I think next time I will try the Asian Veggie Patty.


4 comments:

Kate said...

I've heard a lot of good things about that brand recently, so I think your glowing review will be the one that pushes me over the edge and convinces me to give them a try.

TJ said...

I eat a lot of food from Morning Star but have yet to try those burgers. Looks good...actually the roll looks good!!! LOL Im a bread girl! Where did you find 2 pt. WW rolls? YUM!

:)tj

Natasha said...

Ah ha! I can finally leave a comment! My hubby fixed a problem with my settings that was not allowing me to comment on certain blogs...your burger looks tasty and I'll have to try that 7 layer dip you mentioned as well!

May said...

It DOES look good! I can never find any of these fancy brands at my store :( But I will keep searching. Congrats on a healthy meal :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin