Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recipe Of The Day: "Snickers" Pie

I love this pie. It is crunchy, and has so much peanut butter and chocolate flavor. It also takes very few ingredients which is helpful when you are trying to save money. I heard that you can find Grape Nut cereal coupons often in the paper. You have to try it!


Snickers Pie

Ingredients:

12 ounces (1.5 cups) fat-free vanilla frozen-yogurt, slightly softened
1 small box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup Cool Whip Lite®
3 ounces nugget cereal (Grape Nuts)

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together and pour into 8" dish and freeze. Take out of freezer 10 -15 minutes prior to serving.
Yields 8 servings.

Nutritional Info: (per serving) 131 calories, 4 g. fat, 1 g. fiber


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I tried the smoothie!! It was yummy. I did it in my magic bullet. Perfect!

Rachel said...

Yum! This definitely sounds delicious!
I may need to wait until it warms up a bit to try it though!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin