Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did I Really Eat 2/3s Of A Bag Of Baked Cheetos In One Night???

Yeah, I did. I ate almost a whole bag of baked Cheetos last night. I feel awful about it. This bag was supposed to last at least a week. Unfortunately my baby has a stomach virus. I didn't get her to sleep until 3 O'clock this morning. Stress, lack of sleep and hunger all contributed to the Cheeto binge. I am so mad at myself.
I watched the show Diet Tribe last night and I felt so motivated when it ended and then 2 1/2 hours later I sat on the couch with my baby in one arm and the Cheeto bag in the other. At that point I was so tired that I didn't even care about the amount of calories I was eating. I really hate when I get to the point of not caring.
Today I am going to try to make up for the Cheeto Binge. I am going to cut back on my calories and get some extra exercise (if my baby takes a good nap).
By the way, Baked Cheetos are really not that bad for you in moderation. I can eat a 36 cheetos (1 serving) for just a few Weight Watchers Points (130 calories, 5 grams of fat and 0 fiber). This may be my new favorite snack.


1 comment:

Sam and Heather said...

Don't beat yourself up. I ate a piece of cake and chips for breakfast this morning.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin