Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chili Meatloaf Recipe

This is a recipe you will have to try. I found it in a little paperback cookbook that is called "Sweet Possibilities, Splenda Brand". It is my favorite meatloaf recipe. I even like it better then any unhealthy version I have tasted. It is sweet with just the right amount of spice. I Love It!!!

Chili Meatloaf:

1 cup tomato sauce, divided
3 tbsp Splenda, divided
2 tsp prepared yellow mustard
1 1/2 tsp. chili powder divided
1 tbsp dried onion flakes (I love these. I buy a big container of the store brand and use them in everything. Well almost everything. They are very convenient.
1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
1/2 tsp salt
1 pound extra lean ground beef or turkey.
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin