Saturday, January 31, 2009

Check Out This Recipe!

You have to check out this recipe on Finding Radiance - my weight loss journey. Lori posted a recipe for low fat, high fiber muffins. She says that they are big, like Dunkin Donuts
BIG, for a fraction of the fat and calories. I don't know about you but I love Dunkin Donuts muffins so I can't wait to try this recipe. I just have to figure out what oat fiber and designer whey protein powder are and hope that they don't cost to much.

You really should check out Lori's blog. She is such and inspiration. She has lost over 100 pounds. Way to go Lori!


2 comments:

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Sounds yummy!

Lori said...

Thanks for the link!

The Designer whey is just protein powder. I use unflavored. You can find it at the grocery store, a place like GNC, or online (cheapest). I use protein powder in a lot of foods to boost nutrition.

The oat fiber can be bought from honeyvillegrain.com - a 4# bag will last a long time! It's great to add to anything like pancake mixes, batters, or even a little in yogurt (not too much, or you will taste it).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin