Thursday, January 29, 2009

And The Number Is....Week 4 Weigh In

As you all know this has not been the best week for me. I have done a great job staying on budget but I feel like I have been eating everything I see. Alright, maybe it wasn't that bad but after two nights of the midnight munchies I was starting to feel very depressed. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who sent me emails of support this week. It has really helped me to remember how much I want to lose this extra weight and become healthier.

I really do want this. I want to do so many things that I can't do at this weight and I want to feel confident doing them. I just have to remember this every time I am tempted by that bag of cheetos, a chocolate candy bar or that brownie mix that has been calling me all day. It is a good thing it is a mix otherwise I may have eaten the whole pan by now.

And the moment you have been waiting for. This morning the number on the scale was 108.5. The sad part is that I was actually happy about this. To be honest I was thrilled. I was just so happy that I didn't gain any of the weight back that I have been working so hard to lose. After I got over the excitement I realized that I could have lost so much more weight this week if I wouldn't have eaten things that I knew I shouldn't. I am just calling it a lesson learned. If I don't follow the plan I will not lose the weight.

Plan for this week:
1. Start using some willpower.
2. Drink lots of water (this is one thing I did very well this past week).
3. Track everything I eat on Weightwatchers.com even if it is a Hershey's bar with almonds :)
4. Exercise at least 4 times this week (I think I only exercised 3 days this past week).
5. Stay on budget. I have to stock up on more healthy snacks. If anyone has any inexpensive snack ideas I would love to hear about them.
6. NO MORE MIDNIGHT MUNCHIES!
7 Eat more veggies.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin