Thursday, January 22, 2009

And The Number Is.... Week 3

As you can tell by my last post this week has not been great. I didn't track my food every day, drink the proper amount of water or exercise as much as I have been the past two weeks. My goal for this coming week is to get back on track. Track my food (point) every day, exercise at least 4 days this week and drink lots and lots of water.

The number for this week is 209 pounds. I lost one pound. It is not what I would like it to be but it is better then a gain. To tell you the truth I was expecting a gain because of the way I ate this week. I didn't eat awful but I did feel like I was eating more then I should be.

This week I seemed to be very hungry. It has definitely been more difficult this week then the past two. I'm not sure why but I just wanted to eat all day long. I hope this week I don't feel as hungry. I ran out of Pirate's Booty and I think this may be some of the problem. I usually eat this later at night when I get hungry. This week I didn't have any and it seemed like I would have to eat several things before I felt satisfied. I think I am going to go out tomorrow and buy some more Pirate's Booty.

I realized this week that drinking lots of water really does help you lose weight. When I realized that I had gained two pounds on Tuesday I started drinking a ton of water. I think this is the main reason I lost the two pounds plus the extra one. I definitely plan to keep drinking lots of water.

I hope everyone else had a great week. Good luck with this one.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough week!
Get back on the wagon! It happens. Some weeks I'm ravenous, and others I can eat really healthy and be good!
Some weeks I'm all about working out, and others I feel like a total slug.

It's hard, but you can do it. The race isn't won overnight! And there are lots of us running it with you!

Have a great weekend!

Kristen said...

I have something for you today on my blog.
Don't lose hope!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin