Tuesday, January 20, 2009

+2 Pounds???

Yes, I got on the scale this morning and realized that some how I gained two pounds. I'm not quite sure how that happened but I guess it could have been the two biscuits and the cornbread muffin at cracker barrel Sunday night. Did I mention I covered them with apple butter. Lots and lots of apple butter :). The apple butter tasted so good I think I could have eaten a bowl full for dessert. I would have eaten more but my sister said "Jess, I don't think that stuff is very healthy" (thanks Kristin, kind of :)). Also, I haven't been drinking as much water as I should be and I haven't exercised in about 5 days. It seems like this week has been so busy that I haven't been able to find the time to track everything I eat on Weighwatchers.com or exercise.

Anyway, I need to get back on track. I'm so glad I stepped on the scale this morning. It was a little depressing but It made me realize that I need to make the time to track my food, exercise and drink lots of water. I've lost six and a half pounds so far and I don't want to let a busy week ruin my weight loss. So for today and tomorrow I will be doing my best to lose those two pounds and maybe some more. I am going to drink lots of water and really make sure I make the right choices with my food. I am also going to try to get as much exercise in as possible to try to make up for the lack of exercise the rest of the week.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin